- P. Majecki, M. J. Grimble, I Haskara, Y Hu, C.F. Chang,
"Total Engine Optimization and Control for SI Engines Using Linear Parameter-Varying Models",
2017 American Control Conference, Seattle, WA, USA on May 24 - 26, 2017
- P. Majecki, G. van der Molen, I. Haskara, Y. Hu, C.F. Chan and M. J. Grimble,
"Real-Time Predictive Control for SI Engines Using Linear Parameter-Varying Models",
5th IFAC Conference, 2015, Seville, Spain, pp.94-101
- X. Guan, M. J. Grimble, A. Clegg, F He and M. Sun, "Estimation of Selective
Catalyst Reduction System Parameters using Modified Gauss-Newton Method",
American Control Conference, 2014, Portland, USA
- Majecki, P.; Javaherian, H.; Grimble, M.J.
"Supervisory Multiple-Model Approach to Multivariable Lambda and Torque Control of SI Engines",
IFAC Workshop on Engine and Powertrain Control, Simulation and Modelling, France, Nov 2009
- Dutka, A.; Javaherian, H.; Grimble, M.J., "Model-based engine fault detection and isolation."
American Control Conference, 2009.
- Martin, P, N. Brignall, M. MacDonald, M.J. Grimble, Constrained predictive control of a servo-driven tracking turret, UKACC, Manchester, 2008
- Dutka, A.; Javaherian, H.; Grimble, M.J., "Model-based nonlinear multivariable engine control."
American Control Conference, 2007, New York, NY, USA, pp. 3671-3677
- Dutka, A.; Javaherian, H.; Grimble, M.J.,
"State-dependent Kalman filters for robust engine control,"
American Control Conference, 2006,
Minneapolis, Minnesota USA, pp.1185-1190.
- Ship Forward Speed Loss Minimization Using Nonlinear Course Keeping and Roll Motion Controllers,
Z. Liu, H. Jin, M. J. Grimble and R.Katebi, 2015 (Technical Paper),
- Savvidis, P.; Grimble, M.J; Majecki, M.; Pang, Y "Nonlinear Predictive Generalized Minimum Variance LPV Control of Wind Turbines", International Conference on Renewable Power Generation, September 2016 (Technical Paper)
- Clegg, A. "Keynote Talk on Control of Offshore Wind Turbine Access System using LabVIEW and CompactRIO", NI Week, USA, August 2012
- Clegg, A. "Making Effective Decisions about Energy Efficiency Improvements",
Process Engineering Live,11 March 2009, Manchester, UK
- Ricardo Requena Perez (UNED, Spain), Andrew Geddes (Scottish Power, Glasgow) and Andy Clegg (ISC Ltd, Glasgow)
"Adaptive Predictive Control of Superheated Steam Temperature in a Coal-Fired Power Plant",International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing,
July 2012 (Technical Paper)
- Balbis, L; J. Balderud and M J Grimble, Nonlinear predictive control of steel slab reheating furnace, American Control Conference,
Seattle 11-13 June 2008, pp 1679 - 1684
- Pawel Majecki "NGMV Control Using Unstable State-Dependent Multivariable Models",
IET Control Theory & Applications. 2011
- Grimble, M.J. "Reducing Costs Through Application of Advanced Control Methods",
IChemE Workshop on Reducing the Cost of Closed Loop Control, Manchester, UK , 28 Jan 2010
- Grimble, M.J. Nonlinear Minimum Variance State Based Estimation for Discrete-Time
Multi-Channel Systems, IET Journal Signal Processing, 2009
- Clegg, A. "Get More from your Process using Modelling and
Simulation", PICME Workshop on Lean and Agile Manufacturing,
15 March 2005, Grangemouth, Scotland